Catherine V. Riley is an associate in the Corporate & Finance Group.
Ms. Riley works on corporate transactional work, financings for emerging companies, particularly in the media and technology spaces, and complex business formation. She has advised on corporate structure and governance, mergers and acquisitions, early-stage financings, private securities offerings, public securities offering, joint ventures, asset sales and purchases and private equity investments.
Prior to joining Frankfurt Kurnit in July of 2016, Ms. Riley began her career as a corporate associate with Ropes & Gray, LLP in 2014, where she handled private and public mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, private equity investments and other complex corporate transactions and corporate governance matters.
Ms. Riley serves on the Board of Directors of Shelter Chic, Inc., a non-profit foster-based animal rescue and boutique in New York City.
Ms. Riley is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New York.
Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations (B.S. Industrial and Labor Relations, honors, 2014)
- Minor in Law & Society
- Honors Thesis: Federal Laws: The Key to Ending Child Labor in the United States
- Rho Lambda National Sorority Leadership Recognition Society
- Order of Omega Greek Leadership Honor Society
ILR School Student Government Association (President)
Class of 2011 Council (Vice President of Administration)
Delta Delta Delta Women’s Fraternity
NYU School of Law (JD, 2014)
- Journal of Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law (Managing Editor and Note Program Participant)
- Note: Signing in Glitter or Blood?: Unconscionability in Reality Television Contracts (published in the Fall 2013 issue)