April 19, 2016 Continuing Legal Education
Advertising in the Age of Social Media: Risks, Rewards and Staying Relevant
Social and digital marketing practices and tactics evolve at warp speed. If you have ever felt frustrated by the law's failure to keep pace ... then this is the seminar for you. On April 19th, Terri Seligman and Brian Murphy will break down the latest developments and - perhaps more important, given the scant precedents - provide insights of where they think the law is going. The goal: to provide practical advice that you can share with your marketing clients to help them achieve their digital dreams with lower risk.
Plenty of wine will be served.
- Native advertising: dissecting the FTC's latest guidance
- Hashtags: #emergingbestpractices
- Rights clearance quagmire: posting about current events and pop culture
- They like me (they really like me): legal risks in exploiting online consumer reviews
- Social-media based sweepstakes and contests
An application requesting MCLE credit for this activity is pending approval by the State Bar of California.
5:00PM - 5:30PM - Registration
5:30PM - 7:00PM - Program
7:00PM - 8:00PM - Networking, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
Taj Campton Place
340 Stockton St
San Francisco, CA 94108