Benjamin G. Murray is an associate in the Litigation Group.
Mr. Murray focuses his practice on all areas of complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on intellectual property disputes. He has successfully represented clients in both the public and private sectors, including individual and corporate clients in the media, entertainment, medical, and financial industries.
Prior to joining Frankfurt Kurnit, Mr. Murray was an associate at McKool Smith, P.C., where his practice focused on high-stakes intellectual property and commercial litigation involving patent invalidity and infringement, unfair competition, breach of contract, breach of representations and warranties, and First Amendment rights. He is admitted to practice in Texas.
New York University (B.A., Global Liberal Studies, 2012)
- Valedictorian, summa cum laude
- Senior Thesis: Our Promise to Keep: The Incomplete Legacy of No Child Left Behind
Harvard Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Harvard Law and Policy Review, Associate Editor
- Criminal Justice Institute, Student Attorney
- Prison Legal Assistance Program
- American Constitution Society
- HLS Club Soccer Team