May 7, 2020
Practical Tips for Art Market Participants in the COVID-19 Era
COVID-19 has caused extraordinary shifts in how business is conducted in the art market. Join three members of Frankfurt Kurnit’s Art, Employment, and Litigation Groups to discuss the main issues facing art market participants today, and to provide practical tips on how to successfully navigate through these uncharted waters.
- Practical tips for art loans, consignments, and sales
- Negotiating under current circumstances
- Force majeure and impossibility of performance
- Executive Orders and essential workers
- New federal and state sick and parental leave laws
- Pay cuts, furloughs, and layoffs
- Reintegration of employees into the workforce
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Time: 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M.
1 New York Professional Practice Credit will be given
*This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).