February 21, 2017 Continuing Legal Education
A Dozen Things You Need To Know About Advertising Law for 2017
Please join us for a very special advertising law event at Shutters on the Beach on Tuesday, February 21st, in Santa Monica.
With big changes in Washington, and with increased regulatory attention on the advertising business, there can be little doubt that 2017 is going to bring big league change in all spheres, including in advertising law.
Jeff Greenbaum and Brian Murphy from our New York office, and Daniel Goldberg from our new Los Angeles office, will lead a fun, fast-paced and informative discussion in which they discuss twelve (at least!) recent developments in advertising law that you should know about. The aim is to provide practical advice that you can share with your marketing clients to help them achieve their dreams with lower risk.
Oh ... cocktails and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
• What's new at the FTC - and how will things change under the Trump administration?
• What are the risks of posting in social media about current events and pop culture?
• What are best practices for managing influencers and creating native advertising?
• What are the key privacy concerns with programmatic and retargeting?
• What should you consider when building consumer profiles?
• How should brands develop skills for Amazon Echo and smart home devices?
• How do you protect yourself when engaging media to produce content?
• What are the key SAG issues to look out for today?
• What do I need to know about the media buying and production investigations?
This program is intended for both lawyers and non-lawyers. We look forward to seeing you there!
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the California MCLE Board for a maximum of 1.5 General Participatory Credits.
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Note: Presentation will take place from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
Shutters on the Beach
1 Pico Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90405
RSVP: To register for this program, click here.
Guests of Frankfurt Kurnit will receive 15% off all rooms. Use the code "Catering15" online or mention Frankfurt Kurnit while making reservations over the phone.