April 30, 2020
Protecting Your Brand During a Pandemic
Protecting your brand and reputation is always important. But when a pandemic makes compliance with use and filing deadlines impossible, cancels licensing opportunities, and all but closes the courts -- how do you inoculate your most valuable assets against harm? Listen as two of the country’s leading trademark and brand management lawyers provide tips for brand stewards managing in a time of crisis. If you’re a lawyer or non-lawyer who manages your company’s trademark portfolio, you won’t want to miss this.
- -Navigating force majeure when obligations are made impossible by health & safety restrictions
- -Using litigation to enforce your rights when courts deem infringement non-emergent
- -Avoiding abandonment of rights when use is rendered impossible
- -Using downtime productively to assess your trademark portfolio, identify gaps in coverage, and strengthen your rights
- -Understanding how Coronavirus is impacting enforcement
- -Developing a Brexit game plan for EUTMs and UK-owned EU domain names
- -Benefiting from Trademark Office dispensations
- -Assessing trademarks in bankruptcy
- -And much more!
1 California General Participatory Credit will be given
1 New York Professional Practice Credit will be given.
April 30th, 2020
12:00 p.m.to 1:00 p.m. EST
*This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the California MCLE Board for a maximum of 1.0 General Participatory Credit. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).
**This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).